dimecres, 22 d’abril del 2009

3. AN INTERVIEW

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY

Hello everybody to the TV3 interview. To night we're going to interview one actor who appeared in the film 'Bend it Love Beckham' Keira Knightley

Hello Keira,


Where were you born?
- I was born in London in 1985.

When did you decide you wanted to be actress?
- When I was a little girl.

Keira, you are considered the most beautiful woman in Great Britain. What do you think about it?
-Well, I think it's a bit exagering.

When did you start your career as an actress?
- My first role was in 'Star Wars'.

Keira you won an Oscar in 2006... How did you feel about it?
-I couldn't belive it!

Keira, Where are you living at the moment?
- In the centre of London

What's your hobby?
- I like collection shoes.

Thanks very much for answering my questions.




Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada