dimecres, 22 d’abril del 2009

3. AN INTERVIEW

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers

Hello everybody to the TV3 interview. To night we're going to interview one actor who appeared in the film 'Bend it Love Beckham' Jonathen Rhys-Meyers.
Where were you born?
-I was born in Irland in 1977

Where did you study Jonathan?
-This is not a good question. I was expelled when I was sixteen.

Whats was your first film?
-My first film was a 'Man of No Importance' in 1994.

Did you enjoy acting in 'Bend it like Beckham?
-Yes, It was a great experience!

John have you worked in other jobs?
- Yes, I have been a singer and a model.

What's your favorite job?
- I really love acting.

Thanks very much for answering the questions.





Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada